Monday, July 23, 2007

Beginning of The Top 10

I have noticed over my time on the web that top 10 lists are quite popular. Through my knowledge of web development, I would like to make top 10 lists more easily accessible to the world. I am even going to explain how to do it. If you stick around and read this blog, you will find coding advice, regex examples, and much more. If you aren't interested in that, then just enjoy the collection of lists that you will be able to view in one place.

The first top 10 list to be done is going to be from Digg. I am going to set up a script that will grab the top 10 most popular posts within the last 12 hours, and it will constantly update itself. If you haven't noticed yet, this will be the same list that is shown on the front page of Digg, on the right sidebar. Check back tomorrow for some more news.

No comments: